Benefits of Membership
- • 6 bottles of wine, including pre-releases, three times a year (February, May and October).
- • A 20% Member Discount on club allocations and all additional wine purchases.
- • Complimentary FedEx ground shipping on all shipments of 6 bottles or more.
- • Complimentary tickets for 2 persons per Club Release Events
- • Complimentary wine tastings for two persons four times annually.
- • Ability to customize your shipment.
- • Priority access to small production and large format wines in addition to other exclusive offers.
- • Access to Library wines and older vintages.
- • Invitations to Winemaker Dinners, Wine Tastings and special Members Only Events.
- • There is no fee to join the Wine Club. Your credit card is only charged at the time of shipment.
*On the next page, click PROCEED AS GUEST to complete your club signup
Membership Policies & Rules
- • Club members must be at least 21 years of age.
- • We use FedEx Ground or 2-Day for all club shipments. Shipping charges will apply except for Explorer Club members who receive complimentary shipping. Wines cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- • As a friendly reminder, state laws require someone 21 years of age or older to order online and provide an adult signature at the time of delivery.
- • Members who choose to pick up their club allocations at the Tasting Room must please do so within 30 days after the club release date. Thereafter, the wines will be sent to you with the applicable shipping charge.
- • By providing your account information and becoming a wine club member you authorize Fort Ross Vineyard & Winery to charge your credit card for the wines, appropriate shipping charges, taxes and other costs associated with any wine club shipments or purchases.
- • Please notify us of any address change at least two weeks before any wine club shipment date to avoid additional charges from misdirected shipments or missed deliveries.
- • Membership may be cancelled at any time after your third club shipment provided we receive your cancellation notice at least two weeks prior to the next notified club shipment date.
- • Shipping Note: In order to ensure the highest quality of our wine upon delivery to you, your shipment may be held due to excessive heat or cold at any point along the transit route. Please consider using FedEx 2-Day or FedEx Standard Overnight to avoid any delays
- • WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
- • Please let us know if you need anything at all and we will be happy to help!