Visit the Fort Ross Estate Tasting Room
Overlooking the majestic Pacific Ocean, floating above the coastal fog
& surrounded by forests & meadows, the tasting room beckons.
Enjoy our 90-minute seated wine and food tasting experience held on our beautiful Estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean, floating above the coastal fog & surrounded by forests & meadows. Limited reservations are available, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Before making a reservation, please carefully review our new Visitation Protocols, as well as our Commitments to You and our Requests of You shown below. We regret that we cannot allow anyone without a reservation to enter the property.
Tasting and Food Experience
Wine Tasting & Small Bites Pairing
Explore four of our Estate Grown wines accompanied by locally sourced small bites prepared by our in-house Chef, offered in traditional or vegetarian options. Please choose your preference to complete your reservation.
DAYS: Friday – Tuesday
TIME: By Appointment 10 am – 3 pm
FEE: $55 per person
Club Members who receive complimentary tastings will be charged $25 for their food pairing at the time of visit. Reservation required.
Please notify us of any alleriges or dietary restrictions in advance of your reservation.
SAMPLE TASTING MENU
Butternut Squash Soup, Toasted Brioche, Crème Fraîche, Green Cardamom, Lemon Zest
Rosemary Crostini, Parsnip Purée, Bacon, Manchego Cheese, Caramelized Onion
Roasted Mushroom, White Corn Grits, Black Tea Braised Rutabaga, Goat Cheese
Chicory & Coffee Crusted New York Strip Steak, Crispy Red Potatoes, Wild Arugula Pinotage Gastrtique
Vegetarian options are available.
Please select when you make your reservation.
OUR CHEF CHANGES
THE MENU FREQUENTLY.
The Menu listed may not be what is
available on the day of your visit.
- • Visitors may be required to wear masks while indoors per Sonoma County current mandates.
- • All outdoor tables will be separated by at least 6 feet.
- • Each visit is limited to 90 minutes, so that we can thoroughly sanitize guest areas.
- • All charges will be made via credit card at your tableside.
- • Outdoor reservations are weather permitting.
- • No single tasting and meal can be split between two or more persons.
- • Club Members please be sure to make a reservation. We cannot accept any walk-ins at this time.
Our Commitments to You:
- • We will be using fresh recyclable paper menus for all guests.
- • We wash and sanitize all glassware thoroughly after use.
- • Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry and at locations throughout the facility.
- • Our staff are required to practice meticulous hand hygiene.
- • We are regularly cleaning all high-traffic locations. Tables and chairs will be disinfected after each use.
Our Requests of You:
- • Please refrain from visiting if you have a temperature, aches, feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms of illness or COVID-19.
- • Fort Ross Vineyard & Winery retains the right to refuse admittance or service to customers displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- • Please arrive on time as appointments are staggered to maintain guest social distancing and spacing.
- • Picnicking is not allowed on property at this time, nor can outside food be brought in.
- • Please notify us ahead of time if you will have children or pets with you.
Tasting Room Address:
15725 Meyers Grade Road
Jenner, CA 95450
Phone: (707) 847-3460