Visit the Fort Ross Estate Tasting Room
Overlooking the majestic Pacific Ocean, floating above the coastal fog
& surrounded by forests & meadows, the tasting room beckons.
Enjoy our 90-minute seated wine and food tasting experience held on our beautiful Estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean, floating above the coastal fog & surrounded by forests & meadows. Limited reservations are available, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We look forward to welcoming you!
Tasting and Food Experience
Wine Tasting & Small Bites Pairing
Explore four of our Estate Grown wines accompanied by locally sourced small bites prepared by our in-house Estate Chef, John Vong.
DAYS: Friday – Tuesday
TIME: By Appointment 10 am – 3 pm
FEE: $75 per person
Please notify us of any alleriges or dietary restrictions when you book your reservation.
For same day reservations please call (707) 847-3460
SAMPLE TASTING MENU
Roasted Cauliflower, Haricots Verts, Thai Basil, Cardamom, Parsnip Purée
Beignet de Vinzel, Cave Aged Gruyere, Pinot Noir Braised Onions, Whole Grain Honey Mustard
Wild Mushroom Crostini, Black Truffle Aioli, Red Onion Jam, Micro Greens
New York Strip Steak, Braised Greens, Polenta, Blackberry Pinotage Gastrique
Vegetarian options are available.
Please select when you make your reservation.
OUR CHEF CHANGES
THE MENU FREQUENTLY.
The Menu listed may not be what is
available on the day of your visit.
- • All outdoor tables will be separated by at least 6 feet.
- • Each visit is limited to 90 minutes, so that we can thoroughly sanitize guest areas.
- • Outdoor reservations are weather permitting.
- • No single tasting and meal can be split between two or more persons.
- • Club Members please be sure to make a reservation. We cannot accept any walk-ins at this time.
Our Commitments to You:
- • We will be using fresh recyclable paper menus for all guests.
- • We wash and sanitize all glassware thoroughly after use.
- • Our staff are required to practice meticulous hand hygiene.
- • We are regularly cleaning all high-traffic locations.
Our Requests of You:
- • Please arrive on time for your reservation.
- • Please notify us ahead of time if you will have children or pets with you.
- • Fort Ross Vineyard & Winery retains the right to refuse admittance or service to customers displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Please refrain from visiting if you have a temperature, aches, feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms of illness or COVID-19.
- • Picnicking is not allowed on property at this time, nor can outside food be brought in.
Tasting Room Address:
15725 Meyers Grade Road
Jenner, CA 95450
Phone: (707) 847-3460