- Tasting Room
- Wine Shop
- Wine Club
- Reviews & Events
- Trade & Media
Benefits of Membership:
• There is no cost to join, your credit card is charged only when wine is shipped.
• Upon joining, you will receive our latest Club Shipment listed below.
• Enjoy 20% Member Discount on Wine Club Shipments.
• Enjoy 20% Member Discount on additional wine purchases.
• Exclusive offers for Members only.
• First priority access to small production, library and large format wines.
• To ensure availability for our members, our wines will first be offered to our Wine Club.
• Invitations to Winemaker Dinners, Wine Tastings and special Members Only Events.
Shipping: Fort Ross uses FedEx Ground or 2-Day for all club shipments. For those Club Members who requested to have their wines held for pick up at the Tasting Room, wines not picked up within three weeks of the club release date will be shipped unless other special arrangements have been made.
Members must be at least 21 years of age to receive shipments of wine. Proof of age required. All shipments require an adult signature for delivery. Please remember that it is your responsibility to notify Fort Ross of any address change before wines are shipped.
Cancellation Policy: There is no fee to join Fort Ross Collectors Club and you may cancel, via email, at any time after your second club shipment. In order to assure that you are not billed for the upcoming release, we must receive your cancellation notice at least two weeks prior to the next shipment.
October 2013 Wine Club Package:
2010 Pinot Noir, Fort Ross Vineyard, Fort Ross-Seaview, Sonoma Coast
2009 Pinot Noir Reserve, Fort Ross Vineyard, Fort Ross-Seaview, Sonoma Coast
2009 Pinotage, Fort Ross Vineyard, Fort Ross-Seaview, Sonoma Coast